Gooseye is a tiny self-catering cottage on the corner of East Quay with views over the harbour and channel.
- ideal for bird watchers and walkers
- only two minutes walk to the shops
- 25 metres from the water and the Norfolk Coast Path
- car parking space
- kitchen with quarry tiles, sink, fridge with small freezer compartment, microwave with grill, 2 ring hob, kettle, toaster, cafetieres and a Nespresso machine (bring your own Nespresso capsules)
- shower room with WC and hand basin (please bring your own towels)
- Comfortable double bed with all bed linen provided
- Freesat television with integral DVD
- Sitting area with two chairs (and limited storage space)
Smoking, Pets & small children
Gooseye is strictly a no smoking, no pet establishment.
Please also note that Gooseye is not suitable for babies or toddlers.